Frequently asked questions
Can I pay with cash?
Yes. We also accept all major credit cards, our store gift cards & Spafinder Gift Cards.
Can I get a free class?
1. We have an intro special for New Clients Only (with valid FL ID - local residents only) by purchasing a Buy 1 Class Get the 2nd Class Free option for $20. You get 2 classes for the price of one.
2. You also have the option of getting 5 classes for $30 (a $70 savings) or 1 Month Unlimited Classes for $60 (an $80 savings).
Can I share my package with my family?
1. Yes, you can share any 5, 10 or 20 Class Package with members of your family that live in the same household.
2. Purchase any 5, 10 or 20 class Package and let us know who you want to share it with.
3. We will handle the rest!
Can I book a private session?
We offer private sessions daily, just let us know who you'd like to book a private lesson with and we will coordinate a time and date that works best for you.
Do you offer Private Group Parties?
Yes! We love working with groups. You can book a private group party for a birthday, bachelorette, team building or with friends or family. Let us know a day and time that works for you and we will schedule it for you!
Can anyone take AntiGravity Classes?
There are some contraindications to consider when taking an AntiGravity Class due to being inverted (upside-down). Keep in mind you can always avoid the inversions. It is important to let your instructor know before class if you have any recent surgeries, injuries or conditions.
Here are some conditions that could prevent you from safely participating in an AntiGravity Class.
Glaucoma or any condition of pressure on the eye
If you've had botox within the last 6 hours
If you have unmedicated high or low blood pressure
If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
It is always a good idea to ask your health provider if it's a good fit for you.
I purchased a Groupon. How do I redeem it and start taking classes?
1. Give us a call and have your Groupon voucher code available (the 6-8 digit number located under the barcode in view your voucher).
2. We will redeem the voucher and apply the classes to your account.
3. You will then be able to schedule your classes online, in our app or in Mindbody.
4. No need to keep track of the classes you take as they will automatically be deducted from your account.
How many days do I have to use my Groupon?
All Groupons and introductory packages must be used within 30 days of your first class. It's a good idea to start using your Groupon or intro package when your schedule is open enough to get the most out of your deal. If you know that you will be traveling for some or most of that time it's best to wait to begin using it when your schedule clears. We do not offer extensions on Groupons or intro packages.
Why do I need to sign up for classes? Can I just show up?
We encourage you to sign up in advance for your classes. Signing up in advance ensures that there will be a space in the class for you. It also helps our teachers to know how many students will be in the class so that they can set up and situate the room to accommodate all students.
Can I use more than one Groupon?
No. We only allow 1 Groupon per person.